15 Minute Vegan Veggie Stir Fry
Looking for some dinner inspo this is quick, easy, and delicious? Well look no further! My 15 Minute veggie stir fry is what dreams are made of! I love prepping this stir fry at the beginning of the week and packing it for lunches to take to my day job. (Pro tip: Make a little extra sauce to pour over top for the day when you’re ready to eat it!)
This vegan veggie stir fry dish comes together in 15 minutes and is filled with all the good stuff!
What’s not to love about it?! If you want your tummy to smile at you from the inside and give you a big ole hug, I urge you to try it out!
- 1 bag of Frozen Stir fry veggies
- 9 oz. of Chinese Lo Mein pasta (these are my fav HERE)
- 1 tbsp of water (or oil)
- 1/2- 2/3 cup favorite Asian sauce (ex: sweet and sour, duck sauce, sweet chili, teriyaki sauce, Black pepper stir fry sauce (from LivB) , etc.)
- (optional)** Gardein chicken product (recommend the mandarin crispy chick’n or chick’n strips)
- ( optional)** Sesame seeds
- (optional)** salt, pepper, powdered ginger, garlic powder
- If applicable, prepare your Gardein chick’n product according to the packaging instructions and set aside.
- Boil a pot of water and cook your Lo Mein noodles according to the packaging instructions.
- While your noodles are cooking, heat a pan on medium- high heat. When the pan is hot, add your water (or oil) to the pan. Add frozen vegetables to the pan and sauté until veggies are almost fully cooked.
- Add your cooked Lo Mein noodles and Gardein chick’n to your pan of veggies.
- Pour over your sauce and toss everything together, allowing the flavors to meld and your veggies to fully cook.
- Add salt, pepper, powdered ginger, and garlic powder to taste.
- If applicable, add your sesame seeds.
If you give this super easy + delicious recipe a try please tag me in your creations on IG @the_carbetarian .